Comparision before without and after within KnockSoft
When exploring our web sites about calculation of cams you may think
"it's all just theory".
You would rather like to see real results. Here they are!
The example below is just one of many.
Original print out from the dyno.
When you are familiar with these diagrams you see at once how amazing these
Our customer charged an independent company to run his engine on the dyno.
Test 199 was performed with the - until then - best performing engine of our
Only the camshaft was replaced by the one calculated
by KnockSoft before running the next test 200.
They just dropped it in.
Nothing else had been changed.
Details about the
This test was performed
on an 6 - cylinder engine of a sports car of the late fifties. Our customer is an
experienced professional who is tuning those engines at high technical level.
Problems to be
Excessive wear of cams
The aimed engine speed was 7000 revs/min
Power and torque fading extremly at high revs.
The problems were
solved that easily
1. Customer finds information about KnockSoft camshaft calculation.
2. Customer loads down free available informations from www.gaenssle.de.
3. Clearing details on the phone.
4. Customer fills in the 2 sheets he found on our web site in the file NocBlatt_E.zip (view
part "Info Download") and emails them to www.ganssle.de
5. Customer gets an offer by email.
6. Customer orders by email.
7. We calculate his cam by KnockSoft.
8. Customer pays the bill.
9. The KnockSoft file is sent to the customer by email attachement.
10. Customer sends his KnockSoft file and an old worn cam as a sample to a cam
manufacturer of his choice.
11. The cam is made.
12. After getting his new cam our customer runs it immediately on the dyno
without any examinations before and compares it with his best until then
Remark: filling in
the 2 sheets mentioned above may be done as well by www.gaenssle.de when charged.
No excessive wear recognizable any more
No more fading of torque and power. In addition still more torque and power in
the interesting engine speed area.
These excellent results were achieved with comparatively easily to
measure basical engine data like valve spring strength, weights, max. revs a.s.o.
Direct succeess by scientific calculations without abundant testing.